Controlled and timed data exchange for GitLab
The GitLab Edition of Invantive Data Hub is command-line driven software that is capable of executing Invantive Query Tool-compatible scripts across many database and cloud platforms. Ideal for high volume data loads and extractions of GitLab. It provides a headless mode which makes it ideal for use in server environments and scheduled uploads and downloads in lights-out operations.
Thanks to compatibility with the popular Invantive scripting language and Invantive SQL, you can easily move business processes you have designed on Invantive Query Tool or Invantive Control into a server environment. Besides high volume data loads you can also generate reports in Excel and other formats using data from GitLab.
The support for headless mode enables Invantive Data Hub to be started by batch files or from the Windows Task Scheduler. When running Invantive Data Hub in headless mode, you will enjoy the integrated logging features for ease of analysis and auditability.
Optimize your GitLab processes
The GitLab Edition of Invantive Data Hub provides the following benefits to optimize your processes:
- Schedule and run high volume data loads into and extractions out of GitLab.
- Headless and command-line driven for use on servers.
- Invantive scripting language and Invantive SQL compatible.
- Share reports in PDF, SQL, CSV, Excel and XPS formats to network shares or DropBox.
- Access all GitLab APIs through tables.